Being vegan is not only healthy but also becoming increasingly trendy. If your friends are vegan and you need help finding the perfect recipes to entertain them, then try the below French vegan recipes.
Sweet Potato Canapes With BBQ Bean Sprouts.
- Sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Red onions chopped finely
- Cilantro finely chopped (fresh)
- Maple syrup ¼ cup
- Tomato ketchup three tablespoons
- Apple cider vinegar one tablespoon
- Lime juice ½ teaspoon
- Liquid smoke ½ teaspoon
- Vegan soy sauce two teaspoons
- Garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, and cumin powder
- Raw sugar according to your choice
- Cornstarch if you want the sauce to be thicker
Instructions for BBQ Sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients in a clean bowl. Taste it first then adjust according to what you prefer.
- Add some cornstarch and mix well then refrigerate.
- Salts and spices can be readjusted as now the sauce will be thicker and fully ready to serve.
Instructions for Canapés:
- Drain and rinse the bean sprouts. Then place in a bowl.
- Wash them again and mix up with the BBQ sauce.
- For every cup of sprouts add 2-3 spoons sauce.
- Wash, peel, and slice the potatoes.
- Brush both sides of the potatoes with olive oil and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the baking tray and top the sweet potatoes with bean sprouts and BBQ sauce. Then place them all in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cilantro and red onions.
- It’s ready to serve and your friends with love it.
Caramelized Onion Tarts With Olives:
- One portion of pizza dough
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Three medium-size yellow onions
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup olives
- Four garlic cloves
- Pepper to taste
- In a skillet heat 1-2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add onions and sauté for five minutes. Add salt and sauté until onions are golden brown.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spread the caramelized onions on a thin layer on top of the pizza dough leaving and not forgetting a one-inch border on each side.
- Now sprinkle garlic on top and use the remaining oil to brush edges of the tart.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 500 degrees for 11-15 minutes, or the tart is golden and comes off the cookie sheet easily.
- Cut into slices and serve.
These are two very delicious French vegan recipes. Make sure to consider serving these with a few healthy desserts. Anyone who likes fancy vegan food. You can make these dishes for both lunch and dinner. Whatever you like. These recipes are quick and tasty. Will be loved by everyone and served as a delicious treat.